More on Video

I've been having a look around at ideas on how to use vidoe on the web and in other areas of the classroom.  

Mark treadwell reviewed this website that has a wealth of information on using video on the web.  I think I'll be using the field trip one when we go on our trip to the Maritime museum next term.  I plan on using it to help the children to talk about their experienes during the trip (we are going in on the train).  

If you're new to video adobe have a great intro to digital video, obviously adobe products are mentioned here but there are many others out there :).  I was impressed with the amount of data they have available on there when they showed it at their roadshow recently.

Well I'm off to keep warm in this cray weather hitting Auckland at the moment.  Have fun :)

Comments