2010 A Year in Review

And a great one it's been!  I've had a fantastic year in terms of teaching.  I've changed jobs, taught year 2's enjoyed getting to know a bunch of great staff, taken on the roll of Associate Principal and attempted to redevelop our ICT accross the school.  I'm looking forward to a great 2011.

Some of the highlights:

1. Our Great Adventure - 6 weeks travelling!!
2. Our first wedding anniversary ---- one of many more :)
3. Fantastic school events - the cultural festival, the art show, school open days!

So where to next?
I'm planning on having a nice relaxing holiday and looking forward to setting some goals for 2011.
I think 2011 will be another year filled with lots of great learning and a chance to continue to journey I've started at my new school as part of the management team .... can't wait!


Comments