Young Picasso




hmmm I can actually produce some artwork that looks slightly better than my usual stick figures :)

We've been participating in course 1 of Young Picasso's over the last month and have had some great results. I managed to give the children a go via our teacher aide at using some of the techniques today. Mixed results with that one but have many ideas for what to do next time.

I think the best part about this art professional development is having techniques broken down, explained and then trying them for ourselves. I don't think I've ever had as much information as we're getting now on visual art. It's great!

Here are the display boards I created during each of the two sessions we've had...


Here are a few close ups of our attempt to include some of the techniques in our class mural today...

Comments