Movie Making in the classroom - PowToon

So I've decided to have a bit of a focus for the next few posts about movie making in the classroom.  I'm working with our school news team and hoping to try out a few of the ideas I post here.  I'll let you know how we go.

Here's the first app I've come across that I haven't tried before.. gave it go tonight and pretty impressed with the results.




What a great little app, and you can add it directly to Google Drive so you can create from there.
I found it pretty easy to use.  There are some great tips when you first open that app on how to use it that are well worth watching rather than just skipping over.

This video was designed to be shared with classroom teachers to re-focus their classroom blogs with a few tips.  Lots of potential for other uses too.  Please add your comments on how you've used this app.

How am I going to use this with the news team..
* Adverts for upcoming events, fundraising, trips
* Reminders about school rules, out of bounds, changes to things
* Explaining a Habit of Mind each week as part of the news using students thoughts




Comments