Moonshot! Dreaming with students...

I'm really excited about continuing to develop my Moonshot from GTA by grabbing help from the teachers around me.  I started today over lunch, brainstorming how we could get a class of year 5 and 6 students (9-10 year olds) to dream about their future.

Here's my prototype so far with a few additions from today..



We're starting off with creating a dream wall in the classroom with the students.  I'm thinking photos and their dreams surrounding those.  We talked at length today about how important it will be to expose our students to dreams they may not have thought of.  Once we've got their first set of dreams we'll have a better idea of where to go next in terms of exposing them to the amazing things they can do if they're prepared to dream and put in the hard work.

Watch this space...

Comments