video and image blogging via ipad

I'm keen to try this with our year 2/3 class tomorrow.  I've decided to use a youtube account and the mobile email address for blogging videos and the blog email address for blogging images.  I want to make the process fairly simple so that children can post themselves and so that teachers can post with ease as well.

I've created a couple of simple instruction sheets in Comic Life that I'll review with the children tomorrow,  it will probably need tweaking once they've had a go at using them.  I'm excited about this possibilities here as I think we've used the ipad apps like Puppet Pals to created great stories but we need to take it to the next step and share them with the world.  I also want others to see what we've been up to on our ipads. 

Here are the Comic Life Instructions I created -





Comments