Getting Organised

So going back to work has meant things get a little harder at home especially when it comes to having things organised.  One of the Facebook Mums groups I belong to suggested this website and this challenge especially.  There are a few of us completing it and posting photos of our progress.  I'm not about to post those on here as that's not the purpose of this blog.  However it got me thinking... what a great idea for a challenge for teachers especially beginning teachers and those feeling a little overwhelmed.  Wouldn't it be great to have a list of things to complete over 20 school days to get you back on track.  I'm sure there are a few challenges out there to help with this, I just haven't come across any yet.

It would also be a great way to get teachers into ICT too... perhaps 20 days to integrate tech in your classroom... watch this space I think it might be a good way to get some things humming with the tech our teachers currently have.

Comments