Digital Badges

One of the things I talked about in team meeting this week was the possibility of creating digital badges for our classroom blogs.  This was aimed at fostering a bit of healthy competition and some pride from the students for their classroom blog.

I think they're a great idea, we'll see how it goes with our students.

I've had a look around and there are some great online editors for digital badges that range from simply creating an image and downloading it then passing it on to creating a whole credit giving and acceptance system for badges.   At the moment I'm working with Credly it was pretty simple to setup and we'll see how it goes for distributing badges easily to our class blogs.

I've create a page on this blog with a few more details about the badges we're currently using, please have a look and feel free to give a few suggestions.


Comments