ISTE 2018 - Gathering Great Ideas Even if You Weren't There!

In case you hadn't heard the last few days ISTE has been held in Chicago.  A massive event for educators, full of great educators, of course and lots of different EdTech and non-EdTech companies.  

I would much prefer to be there in person!  But for those of us that can't make it there is a massive amount of information, ideas, excitement, competitions etc. shared virtually.  I have participated virtually the last few years, with Twitter being my chosen way of being able to see, hear and enjoy just a little taste of the event.  

So here's what I collected this year... 

I'm sure they'll be a few more posts later, as a few of these ideas definitely work with what we're learning next term but for now just a few bits that might interest you.. 



Comments